This recipe was published on .
- Cooking Time:
- 75 minutes
|unpopped popcorn||250 ml|
|brown sugar, packed||500 ml|
|corn/golden syrup||125 ml|
|vanilla extract||2.5 ml|
|baking soda||1.25 ml|
There is a preheat step in this recipe.
- Pop the unpopped popcorn and spread on one or more cooking sheets (one 9" x 13" or two 8" x 8").
- Combine the margarine, brown sugar, packed, corn/golden syrup, and salt in a pan.
- Stir over medium heat until boiling, and boil while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and baking soda.
- Toss over popcorn and bake for 1 hour at 120°C/250°F, tossing every 15 minutes.